Search Engine Reputation Management
Search engine reputation management is very simple, if someone Google’s your name, your company’s name, your website’s name… what do they see? If they see something that you don’t want them to see, that’s where we come in. Search engine reputation management is the practice of removing the unwanted results from the top of the search engine so that people seeking information about you, your company or your website aren’t mislead by biased negative attention.
In these situations, here is what we can do for you:
- Remove as much of attention as possible using all means within our power. We will contact the owner of the offending websites with phone calls, emails, cease and desist letters and DMCA requests. We will work closely with law firms who have experience in this area and are proven to be effective in getting website owner’s to comply.
- We will do advanced link profiling of the offending websites and report any unscrupulous behavior to the search engines in an attempt to get them to penalize/remove the offending websites from their index.
- If they do not yet exist, we will create third party properties like Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, ResellerRatings.com accounts, LinkedIn.com accounts, etc and focus external link building campaigns on these properties to raise their awareness and make them deserving of front page results within Search Engines.
We won’t consider our job to be complete until the first page of the search engine results is ridden of any undesirable results. In addition to having been rid of these undesirable results, you’ll also have access to all of your new properties so that you have complete control over them at all times.
We do not provide search engine reputation management services to websites who are deserving of negative attention. If the negative attention you’ve received is clearly warranted, please do not contact us for search engine reputation management services. Acceptable candidates for search engine reputation management include (but are not limited to):
- Competitors placing negative reviews about you to hurt your business.
- Outright lies or false accusations.
- Cases of Mixed identity
Search Engine Reputation Management Rates:
Individual or Small Business: $5,000
High Profile Individual or Corporation: $25,000
Note: We do not accept all clients for search engine reputation management. We don’t mean to put anyone on the defensive, but we may ask for proof that what’s being said about you isn’t true. Please have this proof ready before contacting us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.